The key areas of performance which will be focused on include:
1. Leadership and commitment, including:
• aligning risk management with the strategy, objectives and culture of the organisation;
• issuing a statement or policy that establishes a RM approach, plan or course of action
• making necessary resources available for managing risk; and
• establishing the amount and type of risk that may or may not be taken (risk appetite).
2. Integration, including:
• determining management accountability and oversight roles and responsibilities; and
• ensuring risk management is part of, and not separate from, all aspects of the organisation.
3. Design, including:
• understanding the organisation and its internal and external context;
• articulating risk management commitment and allocating resources; and
• establishing communication and consultation arrangements.
4. Implementation, including:
• developing an appropriate implementation plan including deadlines;
• identifying where, when and how different types of decisions are made, and by whom; and
• modifying the applicable decision-making processes where necessary
5. Evaluation, including:
• measuring framework performance against its purpose, implementation and behaviours; and
• determining whether it remains suitable to support achievement of objectives.
6. Improvement, including:
• continually monitoring and adapting the framework to address external and internal changes;
• taking actions to improve the value of risk management; and
• improving the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the RM framework
This review will highlight obvious opportunity areas where you will get the best return on investment.
This service has no ratings - order and leave the first!
$125 - In stock