Risks are all about the effect of uncertainties - conditions or circumstances which might prevent you from achieving your goals - or objectives.
Addressing risks systematically can mitigate their negative effect - and even turn them into opportunity.
As an experienced risk manager of many years, I will guide you through a logical workflow of seven steps - focused on "control assurance" and aligned with the International Standard for Risk Management ISO 31000.
1. Risk Description
2. How effective are current controls?
3. What is the Current Risk Level?
4. Does the effectiveness of current controls need improvement?
5. Describe the proposed potential treatments
6. Rank the proposed potential treatments by applying best practice selection criteria.
7. Plan the agreed solutions to be implemented.
The results will be recorded on a summary table (see service pics)
This service has no ratings - order and leave the first!
$75 - In stock