Headline Formula for Product Reviews
- [Product Name] Review
- [Product Name] Review [Year]: Does it Really Work?
- Does [Product name] + Really Help You + [Promised Benefit]?
- Is [Product Name] a Scam? Our Definitely Review
- Does [Product Name] Work? Key Facts You MUST Know
- My [Product Name] Review After [Time Period]
The goal of this post is to provide visitors with more information about a particular product and help them answer this question: “Is this product right for me?”.
- Remember to put their interests above everything. Avoid being salesy or hype up products just to make sales. Be honest and factual when writing the review.
- Desired Word Count: 1000 - 2000 words
- Main Keywords: (mention these as naturally as possible throughout the article)
- Represent the site and use the word “I”. Refer to the readers as “You”, unless specified otherwise in the instructions.
- Be conversational and engaging. Ask questions frequently and be friendly in the post. Try to relate to your readers’ situations and stories.
- Short, concise sentences are preferred. Convey your ideas as simply and clearly as possible. Avoid fluff/filler words for the sake of word count.
- Use everyday vocabulary – this isn’t an academic paper.
- Cite the source if you're presenting a fact. Only cite credible & authoritative sites, like wikipedia, big magazines, webmd, etc. Only link to high quality and in-depth work.
- Please backup ALL your facts with links to evidence, preferably from a site with some kind of authority in the market.
- When linking out, insert the link on the most relevant words (
Add extras to your order
Order Now ($10)
*includes the price of the service
Write a 1500 to 2000 Words Product Review Article is ranked 5 out of 5. Based on 1 user reviews.
$10 - In stock