Create 2 authentic book review on Goodreads
Congratulations! You’ve just published your book! Time to celebrate,
right? Not yet. In fact, you have to sell as many copies of your book as
you can after putting it out for the public to make a decent profit out
But relying solely on your sales pitch by reaching out to
people who are likely to buy and read your book, and convincing them
that it’s got something other books in the same genre don’t have isn’t
Some readers want more concrete proof that your book is worth
buying and you’re not just pulling their leg, which is why book reviews
play an important role in getting your book known.Why Are Book Reviews Important to Get Your Book Known?
If you’re an author who doesn’t consider book reviews and thinks that
your sales talk alone can make people buy your book, you couldn’t be
more wrong. Whether from third-party sources or individual readers, what
they have to say about your book is important in getting your book
known for the following reasons:
1. Book reviews help booksellers and librarians know how many copies of your book they should stock.
As mentioned above, third party book reviews are often considered to be more reliable in getting your book known.
2. Book reviews can make your book gain a more visible presence in the market.
One of the more apparent reasons as to why book reviews are important
in getting your book known is that the more reviews – preferably on the
positive end, of course – it gets, the higher its chances of being
displayed prominently in bookstores.
- A book that is more visible compared to the rest of the competition gets sold and bought more easily.
- The high visibility of your book translates to higher sales, and
more profit not just for the bookstore selling your book but you as
Book reviews act as organic marketing for your book.Word of mouth is often considered as the most effective form of
promotion, and a glowing book review of your book can get it recommended
by one reader to another.
- The typical reader can be trusted to buy and read a book, especially
if from a first-time or independent author if they see that others have
bought and reviewed it positively before they do.
- The more satisfied readers your book would get, the more it will be
recommended to other readers who are looking for something new to read.
. Book reviews can help cement your overall reputation as an author.Not only would your book benefit a lot from book reviews, but your status as an author as well.
- A book review, especially if it’s a positive one, acts as evidence
reassuring anyone who decides to buy your book that what they’ll be
getting is a high-quality product worth the purchase.
- Most readers place a high amount of trust in third-party book
reviews as they are usually more credible, which you would want to have
in your book.
- You would want your book to be reviewed by a professional book
review publication for it to be taken seriously by the reading public.
Order now to get started and we shall help create the most compelling and believable kindle book review of your book on Goodreads and
recommend it to Goodreads community readers.
Thanks for your patronage!