I will apply a logical workflow - focusing on “control assurance” - and ensuring alignment with the International Standard for Risk Management ISO 31000.
The approach is supported by an Excel Workbook and integrates the following key considerations:
- Context - what conditions or circumstances (from social to technical) have contributed to the risk?
- Stakeholders - who have an interest in this risk and the management of this risk and how should each stakeholder be communicated to and consulted with?
- Risk Statements - clear risk identification of the uncertain event, its causes, and its effects?
- Current Treatments - what are we currently doing to reduce or eliminate this risk – and how adequate is it?
- Consequences - what might happen if the situation continues (i.e. we do nothing more than we have currently done)?
- Potential Proposed Treatments - what could we propose doing which might reduce or eliminate this risk, and what new risks might be introduced?
This service has no ratings - order and leave the first!
$75 - In stock