Are you wondering what type of content it takes to have that people actually crave for today? Want to know what types of content people actually love to read and fall over themselves (and other people) trying to read it? Well here's 21 types of content that people actually crave for today. And from these, you should have a better idea (as a rule of thumb) as to what type of content to write for your site. Provided you follow these content cravings, you should find that your content articles have a lot better engagement and sharing rate!
1. Content that reminds you that life is really short.
2. Content that reminds you that dreams can come true!
3. Content that gives us faith to believe in bigger things.
4. Content that reminds us that we really do matter.
5. Content that reminds us about forgotten basics.
6. Content that has unexpected twists and turns.
7. Content that tells us a story (a good one).
8. Content that takes us one hell of a journey.
9. Content that inspires us to take action on something.
10. Content that makes us laugh or smile.
11. Content that us cry (tears of joy/sadness).
12. Content that reveals and exposes secrets.
13. Content that take us by surprise.
14. Content that encourages us to keep going.
15. Content that reminds us that we are unique and special.
16. Content that reminds us that there's more to life.
17. Content that confirms all of our assumptions.
18. Content that challenges our assumptions!
19. Content that educates while entertaining us.
20. Content where David meets Goliath (what a story).
21. Content that gives us a fresh point of view.
And that's basically 21 types of content that people crave for today! What you would have to do, is find out ways in which you can actually create content like this. The good thing is, it's really not that hard once you put some thought into it. You can actually find lots of ways in which you can create content like this. And when you do, you will definitely see an increase in shares and engagement with that content on your site or blog too. That much you can take to the bank!
Do you make use of these types of content on your site or blog?
What other types of content is there that people crave today?