Enter a reason for deleting this comment
Content Generation Idea: Fat Joe Idea Generator
Meet Far Joe, he's fat with content ideas and can help you to quickly and easily come up with some astounding and awesome ideas for your next killer blog post or article, video and more! Fat Joe is a very easy to use online topic generator where all you have to do is insert some keywords or a question or something, and from that it will return you with 10 different topic ideas!
Some of these might be really great topic ideas and some might not be so great. But if you don't like the ones that show first time, you can just perform that same search again and it will show you different search terms!
Then if you see one you like, just use that as your next article or blog post or video idea or something. The good thing about using Fat Joe is that it tries hard to return different results to you for the same keywords search. I used it to search for "freelance writer" and it gave me 10 cool topic ideas. I tried it again and it gave me another 10.
Just keep clicking that "Generate 10 More Ideas" button and it will keep spitting out topic title idea one after another after another! I performed a search for "freelance writer" and clicked it about 5 times. Here are the 10 different topic titles it gave me from 4 of them.
- 1 10 Great Freelance Writing Public Speakers
- 2 Where to Find Guest Blogging Opportunities on Freelance Writing
- 3 15 Tips About Freelance Writing From Industry Experts
- 4 Why You Should Focus on Improving Freelance Writing
- 5 10 Facebook Pages to Follow About Freelance Writing
- 6 Freelance Writing: A Simple Definition
- 7 Freelance Writing: All the Stats, Facts, and Data You'll Ever Need to Know
- 8 The Most Influential People in the Freelance Writing Industry and Their Celebrity Dopplegangers
- 9 15 Up-and-Coming Trends About Freelance Writing
- 10 The Most Innovative Things Happening With Freelance Writing
- 1 So You've Bought Freelance Writing ... Now What?
- 2 The Most Hilarious Complaints We've Heard About Freelance Writing
- 3 3 Common Reasons Why Your Freelance Writing Isn't Working (And How To Fix It)
- 4 15 Terms Everyone in the Freelance Writing Industry Should Know
- 5 Miley Cyrus and Freelance Writing: 10 Surprising Things They Have in Common
- 6 How to Solve Issues With Freelance Writing
- 7 10 Principles of Psychology You Can Use to Improve Your Freelance Writing
- 8 20 Fun Facts About Freelance Writing
- 9 10 Things Your Competitors Can Teach You About Freelance Writing
- 10 10 Undeniable Reasons People Hate Freelance Writing
- 1 Don't Buy Into These "Trends" About Freelance Writing
- 2 15 Weird Hobbies That'll Make You Better at Freelance Writing
- 3 5 Bad Habits That People in the Freelance Writing Industry Need to Quit
- 4 15 Up-and-Coming Freelance Writing Bloggers You Need to Watch
- 5 How to Explain Freelance Writing to Your Grandparents
- 6 20 Fun Facts About Freelance Writing
- 7 Why You Should Spend More Time Thinking About Freelance Writing
- 8 Think You're Cut Out for Doing Freelance Writing? Take This Quiz
- 9 30 of the Punniest Freelance Writing Puns You Can Find
- 10 Where Will Freelance Writing Be 1 Year From Now?
- 1 Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Freelance Writing?
- 2 How the 10 Worst Freelance Writing Fails of All Time Could Have Been Prevented
- 3 10 Celebrities Who Should Consider a Career in Freelance Writing
- 4 20 Best Tweets of All Time About Freelance Writing
- 5 How to Outsmart Your Boss on Freelance Writing
- 6 3 Common Reasons Why Your Freelance Writing Isn't Working (And How To Fix It)
- 7 17 Reasons Why You Should Ignore Freelance Writing
- 8 Why the Biggest "Myths" About Freelance Writing May Actually Be Right
- 9 The Most Innovative Things Happening With Freelance Writing
- 10 Miley Cyrus and Freelance Writing: 10 Surprising Things They Have in Common
As you can see, some of these are really WILD and controversial titles! And even they can be used to come up with more great topic and content ideas too. Like the one that puts Miley Cyrus
up against Freelance Writers
and what they have in common. You could do that but for other celebs like Justin Bieber
? Michael Jackson
? etc etc.
Anyway, I just wanted to share this one with you as it's a great resource I use a lot for coming up with content ideas for content for blog posts, articles, social media posting, videos, PDF's, Slides etc.
Have you ever used the Fat Joe Idea Generator?
How do you like it?
Is it useful to you?