Enter a reason for deleting this comment
Content Generation Idea: Listicles
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
Brain teasing teasers aside, on a more serious note, listicles can be useful in helping you come up with some great content! And I'm not talking about actual top 10 lists, although those are very good for helping you come up with content ideas such as my content generation idea: Creating Top 10 Lists
will show you. But this one is going to be a little different from that one because listicles don't necessarily have to be top 10 lists. They can just be lists of just about anything. Plus it's a really fun word to say! Listicles
Hey what's the fun of me sharing with you all these content generation ideas if we can't have a little fun along the way? And that's the great thing about using these content ideas, not only are they useful for that reason, but they can be a lot of fun to go about doing them when creating your content too.
What's a Listicle?
In short; a listicle is basically an article
that's in the form of a list of things
. Some very big and popular sites use listicles to great affect such as BuzzFeed
use them all the time and their readers just eat them up! That's mainly because of their "bite size" nature of them. They are quick and easy to digest and make for some really informative reading too!
How to make a Listicle?
This would largely depend on your industry but in their rawest form, they are just basically a list of things that are relevant to your industry or business. What you would need to do is list out some things that people can relate to within that industry or with your business. Such as a list of reasons why people would want to use your business/product or service etc. Then all you need to do is just write these out in a list format. Here's a live example of what I mean for 24 Signs You Belong In A Different Time Period
And that my friends is this content generation idea: using listicles
. But I'll leave you with another real live example by creating a listicle here Are you a blogger that needs content for your blog? Here's a listicle for reasons why you should use WordClerks for your blog content as a working live example.
- WordClerks has thousands of expert writers on hand. All ready to start working on your order and want to impress you with their writing skills and abilities so you use them again and again!
- WordClerks can be used for more than blog content. You can also get blog reviews, newsletter writings, resume writing, translation and proof reading, presentations and speech writing, eBook creation, forum posting, press releases and more!
- WordClerks remains dedicated to ensuring there is a constant flow of helpful community posts. Like this one to help you succeed as a freelance writer seller or even just as an entrepreneur.
- WordClerks can help freelance writers to become even more successful. By finding even more clients in which to write for which can result in a life long residual income stream.
- WordClerks is built on top of a sound system. The same system that SEOClerks has been built on which has made it into one of the most successful freelance marketplaces in the world.
Do you use listicles for content generation ideas and purposes?
Or is this the first time you've ever even heard of the term "listicle"?