Write the reason you're deleting this FAQ
Featuring, Interviewing and Highlighting Great Clients for Content Generation
Every business has that one or more perfect great clients
that love their brand and products and don't hold back in making sure they know it! And if you're looking for content generation ideas
then you can take advantage of these people without it needing to cost you any much time or any money at all. Maybe a freebie or a discount wouldn't hurt though!
And what it takes is finding and identifying these clients and asking if you can feature, highlight or even interview them. Then just do that and post about it on your blog. This can have a great affect on your blog when other clients and people see you doing that as it shows you care about them are are people orientated.
But you can conduct a simple interview
with them either on the phone, on Skype
or email or something. You would just want to ask a few questions that's all you really need to do, you don't need to ask too many and don't want to. Just a short and sweet mini-interview about them is enough.
But find out about them, their history with you, what their story is, what makes them unique and what makes them stand out that kind of thing. Find out what makes them tick and see where they shine and reflect upon this about them. People like to read about other people, especially themselves! And that of their fellow purchasers/users of your site/business/product etc.
So really, doing this interviewing, featuring and highlighting your great clients is a win win all round for everyone
And it's a great thing to do for coming up with content ideas since you probably have hundreds of clients you could do this with for hundreds of fresh posts and articles to read on your blog that people would never get tired of reading either!
Ways you can conducts and post your interview.
There are many ways you can hold and post your interview. Whatever way you do it, you'll need to be able to record their responses to your questions obviously (which you'll also have to put together in a list first).
Some ways to conduct your interview
Some ways to post your interview include
- By Telephone by just calling them and recording the call.
- By Whatsapp instant messaging on their mobile device.
- By Skype instant messaging or even a Skype voice call.
- By Email by just emailing the questions to them to answer.
- By scheduling an appointment during office hours or on a lunch break!
- Recording on a dictaphone or voice recording tool on your phone.
- Even recording it as a video and conducting a video interview "chat show" style.
- By just text on your blog as an article putting what you asked and what they said.
- By converting it into a Podcast and posting as a Podcost or even on SoundCloud.
- Also converting it into a sharable PDF and or slides for SlideShare etc.
- Making a video out of it (requires taking a video when interviewing them).
And some other ways I am sure! But these are most of the basic things you can do to conduct and then post about your interview after. And you should do at least one of each but the more the better. The better all round remember?
What about you?
Do you interview, feature and highlight your greatest clients for content generation ideas?
What other ways can you use your clients for content generation these days?