Enter a reason for deleting this comment
Content Generation Idea: Writing About Your Charitable Activities
Does your website, blog or business have a charitable side to it? Does your website, blog or business get involved with any kind of charitable event either locally, nationally or even internationally? Do you support campaigns like Save The Children or support local municipal buildings and organisations like hospitals and even animal shelters? If so then that is just pure gold content waiting to be written about and posted right there! And that sets the tone for this content generation idea: Writing About Your Charitable Activities
So if you are a website, blog or business that does care for those local charities or even national or international charities and non-profit organisations. Then you can write about that and show off your charitable actions to the world! And not only will this score you some brownie points with your readers but can help your local rankings too if you're writing about local charities.
Finding Local Charities to Support Just for Content
Okay so this is possible to do, all you really have to do is find some local charities to you and then support them somehow. That could be by sending them your old technical gear like outdated, replaced and overhauled computers, printers and stationary they can sell. To just sending them a cheque in the post or something! And then by say, putting their logo on your site like on page that shows off the local charities you support and why. And of course, you could "brag" about this in the content you can write on the matter about how you actually help/support that charity or others too.
Things You Could Write About
Benefits to Supporting / Writing About Local Charities
- What the charity is, their name etc and what they stand for; their purpose/mission etc.
- Why it is you support them and the way you do support them (donations/contributions etc).
- What things you take part in with that charity such as local events held etc.
- Rinse and repeat for other local charities too.
- Can help you rank better in local rankings in the Search Engines.
- Can see you in a very good light when you can show you support all these charities.
- Can result in more trust, credibility and authority in your site, blog or business.
- Can help you come up with almost infinite amounts of content to write about.
Okay and that's this content generation idea! Writing About Your Charitable Activities for Content
Is this something you, your site, blog or business does for these reasons?
What other benefits are there to supporting local charities other than the content you can write?
What other ways are there you can use local charities for content generation ideas?